First Quarter 2013 Highlights:
- Jobs Posted by an Employer: In the first quarter of 2013, we have seen the number of jobs posted by employers on our site increase 116% year-over-year and 21% quarter-over-quarter. Jobs postings soared in Q4 2012 with our move to a free search and post model.
- Targeted Hiring Alerts (THA): THA are jobs sent via an alert from employers to a select group of professionals that matches the requirements of that specific job. This metric represents growth in both jobs and candidates. Since revamping that product in Q4 2012, we have experienced explosive growth. THA have increased by 368% year-over-year and 47% quarter-over-quarter.
- Number of Employers using TheLadders to find the best candidates has increased 86% year-over-year and 21% quarter-over-quarter.
First Quarter Benchmark:
- At TheLadders, we serve the entire market of career-driven professionals, but today, we are best known for helping candidates and employers find and fill jobs that are $80K and above. At this salary level, we mostly compete with LinkedIn. Our benchmark analysis highlights our performance vs. LinkedIn Corporate Solutions Customers.
- With the anticipated launch of our native iPhone app for professionals, we expected to release data in Q3 about our app downloads and, later, about our monthly mobile active users.
Alex Douzet is CEO and Co-Founder of TheLadders. In this role, Alex is responsible for the company strategy, global business operations, and product development.