Moderated by TheLadders Job Search Expert Amanda Augustine, the panel included:
- Tom McElroy, Global Head of Recruiting Operations & Systems, Bloomberg
- Anne Molignano, SVP of Human Resources, Sony Music Entertainment
- Sara Patterson, Head of Talent Management, Condé Nast
- Mitchell Schwartz, Director of Staffing, Hewlett-Packard
The special evening kicked off with an introduction and product announcements from Alex Douzet, COO & Co-Founder of TheLadders. He proudly alerted the audience that we are now a free resource for recruiters and employers, which was met, not surprisingly, with huge applause. In fact, we currently offer:
- Unlimited Search
- Unlimited Post
- Unlimited Targeted Hiring Alerts
After the presentation and panel discussion, guests mingled with their industry colleagues over cocktails and conversation. Reflecting the event’s theme of meaningful connections, everyone received an all-device, solar-powered charger to stay connected with TheLadders’ more than 5 million, on-the-go members.
Lisa Hagendorf is the Vice President of Public Relations for TheLadders where she is a huge ambassador of the brand in the office. At the gym. And on the street. She just can’t stop talking about TheLadders. Ever.