We’ve updated our mobile app, Job Search by TheLadders, for iPhone users. Those of you on iOS 7 will be greeted with a sleek, redesigned experience. Both iOS 6 and iOS 7 users will benefit from performance optimizations and bug fixes.
We want you to interact with the app easily, and be able to use all our features successfully. With that in mind, we slapped a new coat of paint on the app, reduced clutter and now let you pull up relevant information with just one tap.
Some new features include:
• One-tap access to your Jobs, Job Preferences, Track and Profile via the new side drawer
• Job Preferences are more visible, allowing you to quickly adjust your job criteria
• The Activity screen is accessible from every screen so you can always see when recruiters are interacting with you
• We redesigned the Recruiter Profile screen to include all activity that a recruiter has had with you. We also included similar jobs that recruiter has posted
• We redesigned the Job Details screen, increasing readability and improving the formatting
Download the free app, or update yours in the App Store now to get the latest version of the app and take advantage of these great new features.
Alex Lawrence-Richards is a Senior Art Director at TheLadders. He can quote Top Gun better than you and all your friends.