At TheLadders, we’re always looking for great content to share with our readers. Currently we publish a few guest posts per week. Below you will find all the details about the process for becoming a guest contributor.
What kind of content do you accept?
TheLadders Blog serves two separate audiences:
Career Advice: Dedicated to all career-driven professionals, from the recent college graduate to the experienced professional, looking to find a new job or get ahead in their career.
We accept content related to the job search, professional development, or career management. Please take a look at the other posts and topics in this section to get an idea of the content we would consider.
Hiring Advice: Geared toward hiring managers, recruiters and HR professionals interested in industry trends and best practices.
We accept content related to sourcing and recruitment, human resources and benefits, and talent management and retention. Please take a look at the other posts and topics in this section to get an idea of the content we would consider.
What are your guidelines?
- Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting a post. Your guest post must:
- Be of high quality and contain helpful tips and examples – no press releases or news stories
- Be original and not published elsewhere on the Internet
- Be non-promotional – no sales pitches endorsing a company or brand
- Contain between 400 and 800 words
- Include a suggested title and subtitle
When submitting your post, please include a high-resolution head shot (suggested dimensions: 215 x 143 pixels or 150 x 150 pixels) and a two-sentence byline about the author. Feel free to link back to your site and your primary social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+) in your byline.
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have a post that meets these guidelines, please email us the post for consideration.
What else do I need to know?
- We check and respond to all guest post submissions twice a month, so it may take up to two weeks before we get back to you.
- Our team will check to make sure posts are appropriate for publication. Posts that do not meet the guidelines above, contain inappropriate language or inaccurate statements, or are deemed too promotional will be rejected.
- If we decline to use your post, you are free to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to another website.
- Posts that are accepted will receive a light copy edit, but no major architectural edits.
- We will email you with the URL to the post and scheduled publish date and time prior to publication.
We look forward to hearing from you!