Dallas/Fort Worth recruiters + HR pros: RSVP today for TheLadders JobMobile event to learn more about mobile recruitment!
TheLadders is packing its bags for its first-ever JobMobile power breakfast and networking event in Dallas on Wednesday, June 18, from 9-11 a.m. CDT at The Westin Galleria Dallas.
What is JobMobile?
JobMobile is TheLadders’ nationwide event series where recruiters, HR professionals and hiring managers can learn about the challenges and benefits of mobile recruitment from a panel of local experts.
What to expect at JobMobile Dallas:
- Discover the latest digital and mobile talent acquisition strategies
- Learn how to attract the right candidates to your company from our panelists
- Hear about TheLadders’ latest mobile recruitment insights and free solutions
- Discuss digital hiring best practices with your peers over breakfast
- Earn 2 HRCI credit hours toward recertification
Registration is now open!
If you’re a recruiter, HR professional or hiring manager in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area, visit our JobMobile site to reserve your seat today and stay tuned for more details about our panelists and presenters.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Click on the following link to learn more about mobile and social recruiting.
Amanda Augustine is the Job Search Expert for TheLadders. She provides job search and career guidance for professionals looking to make their next career move. Her keen understanding of job seekers’ habits also provides insight into how recruiters can best find and acquire top talent. Catch her moderating TheLadders’ talent acquisition event series, JobMobile, and follow her at @JobSearchAmanda on Twitter for up-to-the-minute job-search advice.