As if it weren’t enough that you’ll have the opportunity to meet all of our esteemed speakers, moderators and panelists, you’ll be mingling with the top HR and recruiting professionals in the business. Share a drink with a new professional contact and exchange your best hiring stories. Our RSVP list includes experts from the following companies, among many others:
Aflac, AOL, Apple, AT&T, Birchbox, Bloomingdale's, Brightidea, BuzzFeed, Chartbeat, Citigroup, Colonial Life, Condé Nast, ValueClick, Overstock.com, Ernst & Young, Foot Locker, Foursquare, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, The Huffington Post, IBM, Infosys, J.P. Morgan, KOHLER, Lockheed Martin, Lucas Group, McGraw-Hill, Novartis, Randstad, Tatum LLC, Tumblr, Uber, Verizon, Whole Foods Market, Williams-Sonoma, XO Group Inc., ZipRecruiter
4. If for no other reason, you should get excited about the food.
Yes, the venue is gorgeous, and yes, the speakers are industry leaders and pioneers. But this is a two-day event. You’re going to get hungry! And wait until you see your options. Pier Sixty is known for its mouthwatering catering. Among the options I personally will be sampling:
- Cinnamon apple steel oats custard breakfast brulée
- Cucumber green apple juice over mint ice cubes
- Pulled short rib sliders on a mini brioche bun
- Shrimp tacos with avocado peach salsa, ginger & lime
- Caramelized onion bacon tarts with a sage swirled gruyere fondue for dipping
5. The JobMobile Summit takes place in the most exciting city in the world – New York City.
They don’t call it the ‘city that never sleeps’ for nothing. New York knows how to have a good time, and you’ll find yourself with countless sights and activities to choose from during your stay. Among our favorites:
- Visit one of the city’s museums. With more than 80 museums in our fair city, there’s sure to be an institution that piques your interest.
- Take in a Broadway show. The caliber of talent alone will leave you in awe. But if it doesn’t, we have a feeling the songs, dances, sets, or costumes of these productions might do it.
- Enjoy a world-class meal. As of 2012, New York City boasted 62 Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Ascend to the Top of the Rock observation deck. The Rockefeller Center deck is the Empire State Building’s lesser-known counterpart. Its shorter waits and arguably better views make it our pick for seeing the entire city in a short amount of time.
There you have it – your top 5 reasons to attend the JobMobile Summit. The bustling city plays a huge role in the excitement leading up to the event, but we know the speakers and experience will be what you can’t stop talking about for the rest of the week. See you there!