The essentials every man and woman needs for the job interview.
By Nina Myers
Five things every man needs:
- An unlined wool suit jacket
- A handkerchief
- Breath strips
- A shoe shine
- A proper, structured leather briefcase with handles
Five things every woman needs:
- A medium-size canvas or leather tote bag
- A statement necklace
- Ballet flats
- Frizz-reducing hair product
- A structured, sleeveless, belted dress
Nina Myers is a New York-based fashion writer. She has worked at Esquire Magazine, where she was a men's fashion market editor, and at Niche Media, where she was fashion editor for nine regional luxury magazines, including BostonCommons, Gotham, Hamptons and LA Confidential.